Where’s the House
1 Minak Rd, via Charles Street.
Melway Map: 75 K10 or from the sky on Google Earth.
Monday to Thursday – 9.00am to 3.00pm & Friday 9:00 to 1:30pm– each week during school terms.
Closed public holidays and days of Total and Fire Ban and Extreme Fire Danger days.
Find what’s on in Selby Program Term 3
Download a Term 3 schedule call 9754 2039 to register and book your place for courses.
There’s ACFE Small Business and IT Short Courses, Occasional Child Care, Maternal and Child Health; Leisure, Creative Arts and Health and Wellbeing activities; find what’s where with Community Link database; Selby Folk Club - first Friday every month; Public and Environmental forums and much more.
Want to know what’s happening?
- To book into a course,
- organise a meeting,
- find out what’s on,
- hire the House for a family or community function,
- get into a playgroup,
- maybe run a new program, or
- wanting to come and help as a volunteer… whatever it is – give us a call, send us an email or drop right in.
We’ll be happy to see and hear from you.
Who to talk to
- House and Committee Matters, House Manager- Tracy van Vloten
- Term Programs, Activities and Administration - Our Coordinator is – Suzy Downie
- Accounts Matters : Our Finance Officer is – Karl Williams
- Occasional Child Care : Talk to our Director – Carol McCoy ( Wed and Fri)